First Aid Training
St John Ambulance will be delivering their popular Essential First Aid course
Wed 18 October 2017 13:00-15:00, Kedleston Road: Room E703
This course is for students who want to learn how to deal with accidents and injuries involving an adult.
The course covers emergency life support techniques, which deal only with an adult casualty
- Communication and casualty care
- Looking after yourself and the casualty
- Adult resuscitation
- Treatment of choking in adults
- Treatment of severe bleeding and chest pains
- Treatment of an unresponsive casualty.
The couse is certificated by St John Ambulance, the certificate lasts for three years.
The usual price of this course is £25.00, however, it is being offered at the Union of Students for a reduced price of £12.00! There are only 20 spaces are available!
Any questions please email email@example.com