Law Society Ball
Our annual Law Society Ball, traditionally held close to the end of the examination period this event is the event that we all look forward to.
After Purchase: https://goo.gl/forms/E1KuioEPi74AW9UP2
Fri 25 May 2018 18:30-23:59, Mystery Venue, Derby, UK
£36.50 (Special Arrangement)
Please log in to buy tickets.
Members Tickets (and +1's): 28th February release
Non-Members Tickets (and +1's): 1st April release
Fill me in after you purchase tickets: https://goo.gl/forms/E1KuioEPi74AW9UP2
I write following the press release made by my communications department earlier this week.
Our annual Law Society Ball, traditionally held close to the end of the examination period this event is the event that we all look forward to. It is a chance for us to relax in a formal yet friendly atmosphere.
This year our event will allow you to do that all whilst raising funds and awareness for our first nominated charity, PASIC (Charity No. 1163662) who provide emotional, social and practical support to families of children and young people with cancer living in the East Midlands to improve the quality of their lives. PASIC support the whole family and offer the means to build support networks and reduce isolation to help make a positive difference to families coping with childhood cancer.
The reason I write personally, and not through my excellent communications team (Misha Wiseman and Ami Popkin), is because I want to give you all a flavour of what this year's Law Society Ball will entail, as we really are breaking the mould.
For the nominal ticket fee (out soon) you will get:
- A bottle of beer, glass of wine or glass of orange juice on arrival at this year's newly contracted venue, where you will;
- Mingle with those in attendance before being seated by our Master of Ceremonies for;
- A Three-course Meal provided by a catering unit which typically serve the great and the good of Derby, then furnished with;
- A chance to hear from our distinguished guest, and then dance the night away to the sounds of;
- A highly recommended DJ, all whilst being;
- A part of a our largest ever fundraising effort that is expected to involve law firms, chambers, industry, government and HM Judiciary.
I really hope we can count on the attendance of you, your partner, your friends and family at this event - my committee and I have been working hard to be able to release this event to you and we will continue to work tirelessly to ensure it's a Law Ball that you'll all remember for years to come.
Please continue to monitor our social media facilities for updates @DerbyLawSoc.