National Student Pride
Residential trip to National Student Pride run by SGRD (all welcome)
Fri 24 Feb 2017 11:00 - Sat 25 Feb 2017 00:00, University of Westminster
Some exiting news! We have arranged to go to National Student Pride!
We will be heading down on the 24th-25th February to celebrate who we are!
Tickets to attend are £30 and inculde tickets to Student Pride Event, free entry at G-A-Y Late London (with discounted drinks), one night stay at a central London Hostel and return travel to and from Derby! What a bargain.
If you are interested in attending we need you to buy your ticket ASAP, otherwise sadly we may not be able to put the event on.
As always tickets are first come first serve.
Rough inventory as follows -
Friday 24th February
- 11am Departure - Derby Bus station
- 3:15pm Arrival in London
- Travel to Hostel to get settled in. - Youll need some dolla for the tube.
- Go out for dinner - Open to options (Not included in ticket).
- Evening/Night out at G-A-Y Late - Optional (Entry Included)
- Bed Time! - Please note we will be sleeping in shared bedrooms of 4-6 People (Just us students) - any specific needs or requests we will try our hardest to accomodate.
Saturday 25th February
- Morning- Lie in
- 10/11 Brunch (Not included in ticket.
- 12:30pm Kick off at National Pride
- 5:30pm Event finishes
- Dinner out - Optional/Open to options (Not included in ticket).
- Travel to Bus station - Again you'll need dolla for the tube..
- 7-8pm Depart from Victoria Bus station.
- 12:10am Arrival at Derby Bus Station.
For more details please see the NSP website.
Any questions please do not hesitate to message us via facebook
Hope you can make it!
Lots of love and pride,
SGRD Committee (Alex, Chief, Eden and Jacob)
Create your own user feedback survey