Programme Representative Training - St Helena's Chesterfield
You have been elected as a Programme Rep, but what’s it all about we hear you ask?
Thu 19 October 2017 11:00-13:00, St. Helena's Campus, Chesterfield, STUG04
If you have been elected as a Programme Rep, you may be wandering what is it all about? Well don’t worry, this training sessions will give you everything you need to be successful as a rep. The training will last approximately for an hour and a half, in which you will learn about the following:
- What a Programme Rep does in representing students.
- Why we have Programme Reps.
- Understanding how student feedback within the University works.
- The meetings you attend, such as Programme Committee Meetings (PCMs).
- Opportunities for recognition for your work as a Programme Rep.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.