We know it can be daunting to start a new course, so we want to make your transition as easy as possible. Therefore, we are running an event for new College of Health, Psychology and Social Care students to welcome you to the University of Derby. This includes new students from:
- Children's and post reg Nursing
- Social and Community Studies
- Mental Health Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Diagnostic Imaging
- Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Forensic Psychology
Come along and meet:
- Your College Dean, Denise
- Your Student Officers, Charlie and Catherine
- Cathy from the Mature Students Society, and Charlotte from the Derby Occupational Therapy Society
- Anthony and Sian from the Peer Assisted Learning Team
You will get a free voucher for a hotdog and a soft drink (vegan and meat options available). Every student who attends will be entered into our free prize draw to win a £50 Blackwell’s Books voucher!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to meet those who are here to support you on your new and exciting journey! Come and join us at the Kedleston Road campus (outside on the astroturf) on the 24th of September between 1.00 pm and 2.00 pm. If you can't find us, look out for students wearing pink jumpers and ask them to direct you towards the College of Health, Psychology and Social Care tent. We look forward to seeing you there!