As part of this years Rep Conference, all students are invited to attend and participate in this panel debate.
The University of Derby's Executive Suite will be sitting on the panel. Confirmed panellists include;
- Kathryn Mitchell (Vice-Chancellor)
- Keith McLay (Provost Learning and Teaching)
- Jo Cooke (Director of Student and Academic Services)
- Denise Baker (PVC Deans - Health, Psychology and Social Care)
- Dr Nicola Lynch (Head of Derby Business School)
- Alex Molasiotis (PVC Dean - Arts Humanities and Education)
- Andrew Bevan (Director of Estates)
Come along to our Panel Debate to ask any questions you have!
You can submit your questions in advance using this form.
You can also attend online - simply click this link to join.
event_name: Panel Debate
date: Tuesday 21 November 2023
time: 2pm - 4pm
datetime: Tue 21 November 2023 14:00-16:00
organisation_name: Student Voice
organisation_other_name: Student Voice