The Power of Communication - annual MidSoc conference 2022
Mon 30 May 2022 10:00-16:30, Kedleston Road Campus
An event organised by: Midwifery
£0.00 (Members Ticket)
£15.00 (Non-Member Ticket)
Please log in to buy tickets.
Featuring a networking exhibition style lunch, with a variety of guest speaker talks and Q&A sessions. We have an amazing guest speaker line-up including:
- Sheena Byrom OBE, Midwife & Co-Owner All4Maternity/Practising Midwife Journal
- Shelley McBride, Perinatal Peer Support Manager & Director of Derby Community Parent Programme
- Rachael McGrath, Volunteer Manager at Birth Trauma Association
- Claire Brackenbury, Lead Midwife for Continuity of Carer UHDB
- Julia Drummond, Trade Union Organiser at Royal College of Midwives
Keep an eye on our socials @UoDMidwiferySoc for more information and updates!