Jacob, your Vice-president (Welfare) and Charlie Vice-president (Community), have been working hard in order to improve the water fountain provision around the University. They’ve visited all Derby sites, scoping out areas that are lacking consulting students in order to lobby the University to get them installed. From the feedback that YOU gave us, we have managed to achieve our aim, with 8 new water fountains having been installed across Derby City campuses!
The new water fountains are located in the following areas:
- Chandos Pole – Ground floor, main corridor.
- Kedleston Road – Ground floor, between East tower and B block.
- One Friar Gate Square – 1st and 5th floors.
- Markeaton Street – Ground floor, close to the Street shop.
- STEM Building – 1st, 2nd and 3rd floor, near to the toilets.
We’re very proud of what’s been done so far, but there are still places that need more water! It’s so important all students have access to this basic amenity - we need your feedback to tell us where you think more water fountains might be needed so get in touch!