We had some great engagement during our first student forum this academic year with the College of Business, Law and Social Sciences.
The first forum opened the feedback loop which allows the University and Union to take on board your queries, comments or concerns and we will come back with answers at our next forum!
Some of the questions that were asked:
- Query/Comment/Concern – I have a hidden disability and there have been some concerns around the usage of lifts and some students have not recognised the sunflower badge initiative
- Q/C/C – Communication is really good but sometimes receive it at short notice
- Q/C/C – There have been issues where students are drawing on whiteboards which interrupts the sessions
- Q/C/C – Policing and Investigations students have not yet been assigned their personal academic tutors
- Q/C/C – Is the study space at Bridge Street open to use?
- Q/C/C – What are the circumstances this year if somebody catches covid around the time of exams or lockdown occurs?
- Q/C/C – When a lot of students are attending online lectures, the talking drops out regularly but only seems to be in evening sessions
A full response will be given at the next forum. You can also submit any questions you may have on our online form.
The next forum for the College of Business, Law and Social Sciences is 24th November at 3:00pm