Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaise with the Union’s marketing department to advertise events.
- Keep the Phantom section of the website up to date
- Keep all Phantom social media up to date.
- Maintaining the publicity of Phantom.
- Actively help to organise and promote all events hosted by Phantom Media.
- Liaise with all channels of Phantom Media to ensure that promotional activities are timed and planned effectively.
Varying throughout the year with an average of 5 - 10 hours a week
The Phantom Exec Committee, VP Activities, and Phantom Media Members
Ideal personal Qualities:
- Great organisational skills
- Knowledge of social media
- Driven and motivated
- Good communication skills
- Able to balance multiple projects at once
- Knowledge of copywriting
- Knowledge of marketing strategies
- A unique opportunity to be part of the team that leads the team that supports the marketing and financial side of Phantom Media.
- To take the lead on marketing Phantom Media’s events and activities, as well as maintaining the Phantom Media Brand.
- To engage with students across a wide array of channels.
- Gain a wide range of practical skills that will make you more employable
- Practical experience of producing adverts, posters, and articles.
- Relevant training/on-going personal development
- Qualify towards the Futures Award
- Gain experience in community work
Beneficial Previous Experience:
- Experience in marketing, particularly on social media
- Computer literate
- Graphic Design knowledge
Training and Support:
You will have access to a wide range of training by the Union including training conference and multiple skills-based workshops
- Written Communication
- Verbal Communication
- Decision Making
- Organisation / Planning
Recruitment is now open
Apply for a position now