Ever fancied being the next Robin Hood, Hawk Eye or Merida?
Archery is an inclusive club, welcoming all students and staff of the Union of Students! We accomodate for all members regardless of experience. We offer both social and competitive oppourtunities, so you can enjoy the type of archery you want to participate in. Your membership with us includes Archery GB membership, allowing you to join all clubs in the UK!
Our events planned througout the year:-
- Fletching - 3pm Saturday 20th October 2018
- Nocking points - 11.45am Sunday 21st October 2018
- Pre Competiton - 2pm Saturday 3rd November 2018
- Psychology - 2pm Saturday 17th November 2018
- Q&A: Advice for buying your own bow - 2pm Saturday 8th December 2018
- Bow Tuning - 9am Sunday 27th January 2019
Fancy Dress Fun shoots
Each shoot will cost £1 each, proceedings going to charity
- Halloween shoot - Sunday 28th October 2018.
- Christmas shoot - Sunday 9th December 2018.
- Easter Egg shoot - Sunday 7th April 2019.
Main Indoor training sessions will be:-
- Saturdays 3.00 - 4.30pm
- Sundays 10.00 - 11.30pm
Our Outdoor sessions will recommence from 23rd Feburary 2019.
Our Give it a Go sessions are at the University Sports Centre on:-
All Give it a Go sessions will cost £1, proceedings going to charity.
- Saturday 29th September 2018 3 - 4.30pm
- Saturday 26th January 2019 3 - 4.30pm
- Saturday 6th April 2019 3 - 4.30pm
We run a beginners course on the following dates (3 - 4.30pm):-
- Saturday 6th October 2018
- Saturday 13th October 2018
- Saturday 20th October 2018
- Saturday 27th October 2018
- Saturday 3rd November 2018
- Saturday 10th November 2018
After you have attended the beginners course you may attend the main sessions.
Once you’re a holder of the 'Sport Union Pass' (£20) the cost to join the Archery club is £45.
You can contact us on our Facebook page or email the club on firstname.lastname@example.org