Work with us
The Union of Students employs over 100 members of staff, who all strive to put students first and improve the university experience for all. Look out for more jobs coming soon!
External Trustee Recruitment
- External Trustee
- Minimum of four board meetings p/year, plus sub-committees
To contribute to the work of the Board of Trustees, bringing a professional perspective, based on experience and independent judgment. To ensure, as a member of the Board, that the Union complies with all charity, company and other relevant regulatory requirements and best practice.
- National minimum wage/national living wage per hour, plus holiday pay
- Fixed Contract: Subject to a satisfactory 3 month probationary period, ending Friday 29th May 2020
- Weekly hours vary between 7–10 hours per week. Monday to Friday, term time and non-term time (weekly hours may increase for example over the Fresher’s period, University Open Days or to cover staff illness)
- Kedleston Road, Derby
To act as first point of contact and a central point of information for the Union of Students. Showing our members how important they are to you and the Union by interacting with them in a friendly, helpful and positive way. To leave a lasting impression by working with them and assisting them in the best way possible.
- The deadline for applications is 10.30am Monday 20th January.
- Interviews will be held on Thursday 23rd January.