Work with us
The Union of Students employs over 100 members of staff, who all strive to put students first and improve the university experience for all.
Drinkaware Crew (x3)
- Fixed ending 30th August 2020
- National minimum wage (£7.38) / National Living wage (£7.83) plus holiday pay
- A typical shift would be 10.00pm-3.00am
- The Union of Students Academy Bar, Kedleston Road and the Unions affiliated club nights, Derby City Centre
The Union of Students in conjunction with Drinkaware are looking to train and provide Drinkaware Crew for our student affiliated club nights to improve our ability to look after our guests on a night out and, to identify and support people who may be vulnerable due to drinking too much. Working with a partner, you will mingle with guests, take opportunities to promote positive behaviour, and help guests in practical ways. You will work with security, management and bar staff to escalate issues if required, and will complete an activity log at the end of the shift.
- The deadline for applications is 10.00am Monday 18th March.
- If selected please ensure you will be available to attend the compulsory full-day professional training delivered by Drinkaware to prepare you for and support you in the role on Wednesday 17th April at Kedleston Road, Derby.