Join us for the Art Society Annual General Meeting
This meeting is a chance for members to catch up on what we have achieved this year and help plan for 2021/22!
The AGM is a society-wide reflection and planning opportunity, and we want to hear your views. The agenda will cover:
- What we achieved (or weren’t able to achieve) this year.
- What you want to see from the Art Society next year!
- Plans for the next academic year, and how you feel about them.
- Deciding on a charity for 2021/22
- A celebration of a special birthday!
We may be using a virtual whiteboard to draw or write our ideas, so please use technology able to access this to join our meeting!
The meeting will be hosted on Zoom, at 8pm on Friday 14th May. A zoom link will be accessible here, and via email, on the day.
See you there!